Sports News and Scores - NFL - NBA - NHL - PGA Tour - LPGA Tour - Nascar - ATP Tennis -WTA Tennis- International Soccer - Boxing - Horse Racing and Major sports Events

Google
 

Friday, June 15, 2007

Formula 1: Kubica's crash will keep him out of USGP

Indianapolis, IN (Sports Network) - BMW Sauber's Robert Kubica has been ruled out of this Sunday's United States Grand Prix in Indianapolis. Kubica suffered a concussion and sprained ankle in a dramatic crash last Sunday in Montreal.
Doctors for the FIA and the track said he should not drive this weekend. BMW Sauber test driver Sebastien Vettel will behind the wheel on Sunday.
"I'm disappointed because I felt absolutely ready to race, but I respect the decision," said Kubica.
"I am looking forward to my first F1 race but I wish it had come under different circumstances," said the 19-year-old Vettel.

Live Scores

Live Top Sports News Feeds