Sports News and Scores - NFL - NBA - NHL - PGA Tour - LPGA Tour - Nascar - ATP Tennis -WTA Tennis- International Soccer - Boxing - Horse Racing and Major sports Events

Google
 

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Marion wants out of Phoenix

Phoenix, AZ (Sports Network) - According to a published report, Phoenix Suns forward Shawn Marion feels it is time to move on and for the franchise to trade him.
According to the Arizona Republic, Marion is unhappy that the team has not initiated talks concerning a contract extension and of hearing his name in various trade rumors.
"I'm tired of hearing my name in trades," Marion told the paper late Tuesday. "I love my fans in Phoenix but I think it's time for me to move on."
Marion, who has two years left on his current contract, averaged 17.5 points and 9.8 rebounds per game last season for the Suns.
For his eight-year career with Phoenix, the former UNLV product has career averages of 18.6 points and 10 boards.

Live Scores

Live Top Sports News Feeds